KC Address Book Updates

Anonymous asked 2 years ago

I have a grant that has to be submitted today and the address for one of my key personnel is wrong. What can I do?

1 Answers
jsimons Staff answered 2 years ago

Open your proposal in Kuali Coeus, go to the Key Personnel tab, and open the Person Details for the individual whose address is incorrect.  Most of the fields can be updated. For example, you can update the email address, add the 9-digit zip, correct the State, etc. These changes will apply only to the proposal, but will allow you to submit for approval immediately.

To assure that the updated information will be available for future proposals, complete an Address Request, or email the information to your SPA Team. Be sure to include the Address Book ID or complete name and organization so that we can identify the record to be updated.