Preferred name

Anonymous asked 2 years ago

My HR name isn’t the same as my professional name – how do I get my professional name to show on my grant proposals?

1 Answers
jsimons Staff answered 2 years ago

You, or your department payroll representative, must contact the HR Service Center, and request that the preferred name be added to your HR record. Once the HR Service Center makes this addition, the preferred name will be sent to Kuali Coeus where the system will be updated. Phone directory and campus system interfaces will use the preferred name, but the legal name will continue to be used for payroll items.