Research Matters ForumCategory: General NIH grant questionswho-can-sign-off-on-removaltrash-equipment-bought-with-grant-funds-from-2006
Lynn Vogelsang asked 1 year ago

I have an excess property declaration/capital asset deletion form that I need approval for.  Who should I be contacting?

1 Answers
mcoolahan Staff answered 1 year ago

Sponsored Programs Administration will need to determine who is the correct owner of the equipment by reviewing the agreement.  Once ownership is determined to be UMBs, SPA will inform the department.  The Department will need to contact Property to determine how it should be disposed of.